Sometimes you just need a pick-me-up. Sometimes you need a dose of reality. Sometimes you need to realize it really isn’t that bad. I plan on doing all of those things for you. But before I do, you should know a little about me and why this blog is legit.
Let’s just lay it all out there. I’m in my late 20’s. I’m a mom. I’m a Christian. I’m a public school teacher. I’m a widow. I’m a …wait. Did I just say? Yup. I’m a widow. Ya’ll. I feel like if anyone has the right to say that life can suck, it’s me. No doubt. But, oh how my perspective of life has changed. That’s why this blog is for you, no matter your circumstances. Read my very first blog post to get detail into what to expect from me!
But for real, lets talk about me as a:
Mom. Guys, my kiddo, Maddox (AKA Little Man) is my world. He’s four years old and loves Transformers and tractors.
Christian. John 3:16. And let me tell you. I have stumbled, and I have doubted. But he never left me.
Professional. I recieved my B.S. in Plant and Soil Sciences with a minor in Secondary Education. I’ve taught at a school that only teaches freshmen for several years. Classes taught include Principles of Agriculture, Agriscience, Physical Science, and co-taught Intro to Engineering Design.
Widow. To make a really long story short (for now), my husband lost his battle with cancer in 2016. Commence life changing experience.
- I begin everyday with Advocare Spark and Young Living Essential Oils.
- I ride horses as often as I can.
- I watch Grey’s Anatomy, Nashville, Ink Master, and Young & Hungry religously.
- Cold weather is my arch-enemy, and sunshine fuels my soul.
- Rib-eye sandwhiches, hot wings, and coke ICEEs are my comfort food.
- I love watching movies. Like hard-core action movies. But any movie really.
- I’m a firm believer that God speaks to me through music. (blog to come)
- Tractor riding has the same tranquil qualities as beach waves.
Questions? Comments? Want to know more? Just ask! I’d love to hear from you!!!!
Drop a line on the contact page!