So let’s be honest. Many of you are reading this because you know me, know my story, and want to know what I have to say about it. And I am perfectly ok with that. Some of you may want to read it for inspiration. And I hope you find it. But, I also hope that many of you will be pleasantly surprised by my posts. Here’s what I mean…
- Yes. I have every intention on blogging my “life” story so you guys know exactly where I’m coming from. It will take time and numerous posts. But that is not where I plan on starting. Losing my husband is something that happened. It does not define who I am. It simply changes who I am becoming.
- Not everything in the blog will revolve around the saddest parts of my life. I DO have good days. I have GREAT days. And I plan on sharing those with you!
- I speak sarcasm as a second language. Expect it. I hope to write where you can hear my chuckles and eye rolls through my words. Don’t fight the emotion!
- I’m also fluent in song lyrics and movie quotes. You will see them frequently.
- I am not an English teacher. Nor do I ever hope to be. (Sorry English peeps.) Proper use of grammar may or may not be evident.
I debated on actually starting a blog for a long time. Now, after life decided to roundhouse kick me in the face, I feel like I have something to offer. But I really worried that once I told “my story” I wouldn’t have anything else to write about except when I had one of those “ah-ha” life learning moments. The more I thought about it, I realized something I already knew: Sometimes, my life is down right entertaining. So here are some BROAD topics and examples of things I plan to cover as the time feels right…
- My sappy story
- The makings of my happy ending (Great Days)
- Life lessons I’ve learned
- My legit Bucket List
- Explanation of the blog name
- My travels
- Reality Entertainment (Ya’ll will never guess what this lady at Wal-Mart did to me…)
- Advice (What NOT to say at a funeral, What to expect when…)
- Product Reviews. Just a “hey I picked this up and” or “I thought I’d try…”
- and soooooooo much more.
In all seriousness, I plan on writing all of this. But writer’s block can happen, and I feel like I will know when the write time to publish all of these things will be. But if there is something you WANT to know, or a topic you would like me to discuss, a question you want answered, COMMENT or CONTACT ME! I want so bad to meet the needs of my readers. Drop me a line and I’ll respond ASAP!
6 thoughts on “Well, that makes sense.”
These make my heart happy! Love ya, sista!
I am so excited to read these!! I can already tell I am going to be so excited every time you write a new one!!!
Looking toward to it! Love you and Maddox bunches and bunches!